Type Bandwidth management
Iperf is a commonly used network testing tool that can create TCP and UDP data streams and measure the throughput of a network that is carrying them. Iperf is a modern tool for network performance measurement written in C++.
Iperf is a Freeware software in the category Desktop developed by Morty Abzug.
It was checked for updates 0 times by the users of our client application UpdateStar during the last month.
The latest version of Iperf is 1.7.0, released on 02/19/2008. It was initially added to our database on 08/24/2007.
Iperf requires one of the operating systems Windows Server 2008 to be running on the computer it will be installed on.
Users of Iperf gave it a rating of 1 out of 5 stars.
- 02/01/2015 - mobileEx 126.96.36.199
- 01/31/2015 - WonderFox DVD Video Converter 7.5
- 01/31/2015 - Microsoft .NET Framework (Português do Brasil) 4.5.51209
- 01/31/2015 - Пакет драйверов Windows - Lenovo (WUDFRd) LenovoVhid (06/19/2012 7.25.2013.10.30.0.288
- 01/31/2015 - Compiled Driver Disk (Samsung) 188.8.131.52