Type Bandwidth management
Iperf is a commonly used network testing tool that can create TCP and UDP data streams and measure the throughput of a network that is carrying them. Iperf is a modern tool for network performance measurement written in C++.
Iperf is a Freeware software in the category Desktop developed by Morty Abzug.
It was checked for updates 0 times by the users of our client application UpdateStar during the last month.
The latest version of Iperf is 1.7.0, released on 02/19/2008. It was initially added to our database on 08/24/2007.
Iperf requires one of the operating systems Windows Server 2008 to be running on the computer it will be installed on.
Users of Iperf gave it a rating of 1 out of 5 stars.
- 04/27/2015 - IPinside Non-p Agent 188.8.131.52
- 04/27/2015 - Intel(R) C++ Redistributables on Intel(R) 13.0.198
- 04/27/2015 - HP Deskjet 1510 series 的產品改善研究 184.108.40.206710
- 04/27/2015 - Vaulten 10.3.7.10908
- 04/27/2015 - Package de pilotes Windows - Realtek Semiconductor Corp. HD Audio Driver (08/27/2008 3.30.2009.5.10.0.5821